A series of units for Heritage Spanish learners in grades 6-12 related to personal life, college tasks, career readiness and civic participation.
¡Listos! is a series of units for Heritage Spanish learners in grades 6-12. Three lessons aligned to the K12 Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) form four thematic clusters. Relevant scenarios related to personal life, college tasks, career readiness and civic participation frame each lesson and increase student engagement by making learning authentic and relevant to real issues that students face. Each lesson identifies an intermediate or advanced proficiency target that supports language acquisition in the interpersonal, interpretive and presentational modes. The project also provides teachers with a replicable approach to lesson design for adapting or creating their own materials.
- --- Introducción
- --- Cluster 1: Families and Communities with a Focus on Adolescent Life
- --- Cluster 2: Contemporary Life with a Focus on College Readiness
- --- Cluster 3: Personal and Public Identities with a Focus on Career Readiness
- --- Cluster 4: Global Challenges with a Focus on Civic Participation
- --- Technology Instructions